This Blog is for my Mum to put all her hobby stuff on like her Paintings,her cards that she makes and other little projects,so that my own Blog is just about me and my Adventures,xx Speedy

Sunday, 24 February 2013

Valentine card swap

In January I signed up for Aunt peaches Valentine card swap,this is where you make 3 valentine cards and are given 3 people to mail these cards to any where in the world and then you get 3 from 3 different people any where in the world here are the 3 I made:


And here are the three I received:
The Back

The Front

This was in the envelope with a note card too

after opening

Look its a pin

This was the last one

2 comments:

  1. I got three, too, I need to take pics and show them.
    Such beautiful cards that you made and received!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks Brandi you're a sweetie,xx Rach

      Delete